At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Bargoed (CF81 8QZ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available Immediately
- UDA Target - 7000
- Days and hours available - Monday to Friday 8:45 - 17:00
- Nurses are a mixture of qualified and trainees
- 4 surgeries in practice - Spacious and modern
- Rebrand due in the next month or so
- OPG machine requested in practice
- Established patient list - Saturdays are popular with patients
- Private revenue is growing every year.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
There is a train station directly behind the practice with trains to Cardiff every 15 minutes. There is free parking behind the practice.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected].