At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Barnsley 3 (South Yorkshire, S63 8BA) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - ASAP
- UDA Target - 8000 UDAs
- Days and hours available - Monday 9am - 6pm, Tuesday 8am - 530pm, Wednesday 9am - 730pm, Friday 9am - 530pm and alternate Saturdays 9am - 4pm
- Practice currently looking to recruit a Therapist
- Nurses - all qualified
- 2 surgeries in practice. Sizable and well equipped
- Taking over existing patient list - established but accepting new patients also
- Long standing team of staff within practice
- Free parking at front of practice.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located in Bolton upon Dearne in between Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster. It is a small ex-mining village with 3 primary schools and its own railway station. The practice has a great team who get on well.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 799310 or [email protected]