At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in our Brand New Barnsley Practice (Peel Street, Barnsley S70 2RS) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available from December 2015
- UDA Target - 4250 UDAs
- Days and hours - Monday & Tuesday 8am to 2pm.Wednesday 8am to 8pm, Thursday 8am to 2pm and Saturday 9am to 5pm
- State of the Art - New Build Facility - Digital X-rays throughout.
- 7 NHS surgeries
- Located in the town Centre
- Great patient list
- 2 hygienist/ therapist working in practice. We also have a Minor Oral Surgeon.
- The practuce offers Invisilign, 6 month smile, Denture Excellence, Facial Aesthetics, Private Ortho, Zoom Whitening and Implants.
- Great private potential - we have a dedicated private surgery and have lots of potential private patients. We also have a dedicate treatment coordinator.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Barnsley is a town in South Yorkshire, England. Historically, in the West Riding of Yorkshire, it lies on the River Deane. The town is accessed from junctions 36, 37 and 38 of the M1 motorway and has a railway station on the Hallam and Penistone Lines.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or email@example.com