At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in our Brand New Barnsley Practice (Peel Street, Barnsley S70 2RS) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available from December 2015
- Days and hours - Shift pattern over Monday - Friday 8-8 with some Saturdays 9-5
- State of the Art - New Build Facility - Digital X-rays throughout.
- 7 NHS surgeries
- Located in the town Centre
- Great patient list
- 2 hygienist/ therapist working in practice. We also have a Minor Oral Surgeon.
- The practuce offers Invisilign, 6 month smile, Denture Excellence, Facial Aesthetics, Private Ortho, Zoom Whitening and Implants.
- Great private potential - we have a dedicated private surgery and have lots of potential private patients. We also have a dedicate treatment coordinator.
ORE mentor in practice - suitable for those looking for VTE.
Minimum Criteria For VTE Candidates
IELTS language test 7.5 minimum score
Completed ORE part 1 and 2
Eligibility to work in the UK without restriction
Experience of within dentistry in the UK
Candidates must be available for interview Thursday 27th August 2015.
Shortlisting will completed on Friday 21st August – candidates who meet the shortlisting will be contacted after this date. All applications must go through the website and applications received over email/phone will not be accepted.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online.