At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Berwick Upon Tweed (TD15 1JS) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- UDA Target: 7000 UDAs available
- Days and hours available: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Practice is a 5 minutes walk from the train station
- Easy commute from Edinburgh or Newcastle
- 4 surgery practice, all in good working order
- Modern, bright, spacious surgery on te first floor with large windows overlooking the garden
- Modern, well kept practice booked in for the new brand refurb in the new year
- Mix of both qualified and trainee nurses, some with 10 years experience in practice
- Experienced team, great support available with a lovely welcoming feel. Longstanding practice with the biggest NHS patient list in the area
- Lots of patients - clinican to take over an established existing list
- Excellent private potential in demand
- Only 40 minutes by train from Newcastle
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Berwick Upon Tweed is a town in the county of Northumberland and is the most northernmost town in England, on the East Coast at the mouth of the River Tweed. It is 21/2 miles south of the Scottish Border. It is around 56 miles east-south east of Edinburgh , 65 miles north of Newcastle Upon Tyne and 345 miles north of London. The old A1 road passes thourgh Berwick, and the modern A1 goes around the town to the West. The town is situated on the East Coast Main Line railway, which has a railway station.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or [email protected]