At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Blyth 1, Newcastle and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- UDA Target: 5000 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday- 9:00 - 5:30pm
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice
- 6 Surgery practice
- All surgeries modern and in great working order
- Digital x ray available
- Mostly long standing clinicians and nursing staff with an experienced Practice Manager
- No issues with patient numbers
- Excellent private potential
- Hygiene, Implants, Zoom, Dom and Sedation Contract
- Only 15 miles from Newcastle
- Free parking onsite
- Excellent practice in everyway, rebranded with a very pleasant team
- Close to the main road, A1 and A19 - nice area wirh local shops nearby
- Hygienist available, offering sedation, domiciliary work and implants
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Location: Blyth is a town and civil parish in southeast Northumberland, England. It lies on the coast, to the south of the River Blyth and is approximately 21 kilometres (13 mi) northeast of Newcastle upon Tyne.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 799310 or firstname.lastname@example.org