At mydentist (part of the IDH group) we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Bognor Regis, West Sussex (PO21 1QN) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Must be a GDC registered qualified Dentist with some postgraduate experience
- UDA Target: 5500 -6500 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday - Friday 830am - 530pm
- 7 Surgery practice
- All equipment is in good working order and soon to have OPG for X-rays
- 5 Qualified nurses and 4 trainees
- Largest NHS practice in the area with excellent private potential
- Located just outside of the town centre
- Car park available across the road from the practice
- Close proximity to the sea and town centre
- Train station is a 2 minutes’ walk from the practice.
- Rebranded practice
- Advert posted 23/02/2016
- Closing date 25/03/2016
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Bognor Regis is a seaside resort town and civil parish in the Arun district of West Sussex, on the south coast of England. It is 55.5 miles (89 km) south-south-west of London, 24 miles (39 km) west of Brighton, and 6 miles (10 km) south-east of the city of Chichester. Other nearby towns include Littlehampton east-north-east and Selsey to the south-west.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jennie Fowler on 01204 799784 or [email protected]