At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Bradford 4 and the details are:
* Dentist required for Bradford, West Yorkshire
* Dentist UDA target is: 5,800 UDAs
* Dentist Working Hours: Tuesday 8am - 6pm, Thursday 8am - 6pm and Friday 8am - 530pm
* Dental Practice: Please note that this is a single surgery practice. The practice is fully computerised with R4. The team is very well established and you would be taking over an existing patient list.
* Dentist Start date: Available now **flexible start date
* Location: Bradford is a borough of West Yorkshire, in Northern England. It is situated in the foothills of the Pennines, 8.6 miles from Leeds, 8 miles from Halifax and 16 miles from Wakefield. Bradford has a population of 293,717, making it the fourteenth-most populous settlement in the United Kingdom.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or email@example.com