At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Bradford 6 (Bradford BD3 7EH) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - ASAP
- Maternity cover for a minimum of 9 months
- UDA Target - 6000 UDAs available
- Days and hours available - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Hygienist working in practice 1 afternoon per week - private and NHS
- A mixture of qualified and trainee Nurses
- 4 surgeries in practice
- Team atmosphere with a number of long standing members of staff
- Good patient base with both established and new private and NHS patients
- Practice consistently meets practice targets
- Free on-street parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is around 10 minutes from the city centre of Bradford. The staff are friendly and welcoming.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or firstname.lastname@example.org