At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have a Fixed Term Dentist role available in Bristol 14 (Kingswood, South Gloucestershire, BD15 4AD) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 18th May 2016
- End Date: 6th january 2017
- Temporary maternity cover
- Days and hours available - Tuesday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30
- Hygienist based at practice
- Nurses - most have worked at the practice for 10 to 15 years
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 7 surgeries with well maintained equipment
- New x-ray equipment to be installed soon
- Loyal patient base with a good flow of new patients
- Practice exceeded budget for private work during last financial year
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located at the top of the busy high street in Kingswood. Kingswood is 4 miles east of Bristol city centre with the A420 running through it, providing access to Bristol and Chippenham. Bath is only a 12.5 mile drive away.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or cdewhurst@ mydentist.co.uk