At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Bristol 6 (BS3 4EY) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 23/11/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target - 7000
- Days and hours available - 8:30 - 18:30, 4 days a week on a 3 week shift pattern i.e. 1st week Monday to Thursday, 2nd week Tuesday to Friday and 3rd week Wednesday to Saturday
- Hygienist available at practice
- There are 3 qualified nurses and 2 trainees, there is a long standing team with an excellent relationship which helps create the friendly atmosphere which is apparent in practice
- 4 modern surgeries with windows
- Team spirit amongst practice staff, some of whom have worked there for 17 years
- Very stable patient base - Great private potential. Practice doubled private targets last year.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is only a 10 minute walk from city Centre, located on a busy shopping high street.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com