At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Kingswood, Bristol (BS15 4AD) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- UDA Target: 3500
- Days and hours available: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 - 17:30 and Saturday 9:00 - 13:00
- Hygienist works within practice
- Most of the Nurses have worked in the practice for 10 - 15 years
- Large 7 surgery practice
- New x-ray machine to be delivered in the next few months
- Loyal and longstanding list of patients as well as a good flow of new patients
- Excellent private potential - practice exceeded private budget last financial year
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located at the at the end of a very busy high street in Kingswood, Bristol overlooking a church and park. Bristol is a bustling city with excellent shopping and a variety of restaurants and bars, making the nightlight attractive.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact CarlyDewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com