At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Buckshaw Village and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 05/03/2016
- UDA Target: 4850 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 830am - 5pm and Saturdays 9am - 1pm
- Potential for further UDAs
- Taking on new patients and also have an established list
- 2 surgery practice
- Surgeries are large with xray machine in each room, bright and airy
- New quipment, practice been open 3 years in February
- Digital x ray available
- All nurses qualified
- Long standing staff, one dentist and receptionist have been at the practice since it opened
- Mix of new and existing patients
- Some patients have been at the practice a couple of years, some are completing their first course of treatment and others new to the practice
- Buckshaw is an affluent area and is a growing village
- Private hygienist, NHS Therapist, Implantologist comes 1 x month - offer whitening treatments
- Central to the village upstairs in the health centre and share car park with the community centre and coffee shop/salon/swimming baths.
- Close to other towns and patients happy to travel to visit the practice
- Area is fairly new, Buckshaw Village has been growing for around 10 years and a lot of people move to the area as there are good transport links to Liverpool / Manchester / Preston, close to the M6 and M61.
- Elderly residential complex and a lot of patients from the complex visit regularly as easily accesible.
- Village has a lovely community feeling, practice itself has a nice relaxed environment
- High standards and offer patients the best treatment
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Buckshaw Village is a new residential and industrial area between the towns of Chorley and Leyland in Lancashire, the original area of Buckshaw being part of Euxton.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Nicola Unsworth on 01204 799779 or email@example.com