At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Carluke, Lanarkshire the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 15/01/2016
- Days and hours available: 38 hours per week - days are flexible
- 50% of Fees
- 4 surgery practice, all surgeries modern and bright
- All chairs are in good working order and relatively new
- 6 nurses, all qualified with the exception of one
- Family practice atmosphere with 3 long term nurses who have worked at the practice for over 10 years
- Manager has been athe practice for 30 years
- Large patient base as the practice has been in the town for 40 years
- Private potential is great when promoted
- Hygienist who works in practice 2 x days per week
- Child smile clinic which is hugely succesful one afternoon per week
- Building is a large impressive building situated within the town precinct.
- Clinicans have a parking space within the private carpark
- Carluke is a friendly town with very little deprivation in the area which affords a nice patient bank
- Staff are competent and friendly with a large staff room.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active List number.
The town of Carluke lies in the heart of the Lanarkshire countryside in South Lanarkshire, Scotland, 4.7 miles northwest of Lanark and 4.2 miles southeast of Wishaw. Carluke is largely a commuting town, with a variety of snall stores and supernarkets available at its centre. The surrounding villages of Braidwood, Forth, Kilncadzow and Law are supported by the various shops and services available in Carluke. Carluke is situated 6.5 miles from junction 8 of the M74, 8 miles from junction 6 of the M8 and 17 miles from M80 at Cumbernauld,. The town also benefits from frequent direct rail services to Lanark, Motherwell, Hamilton and Glasgow and a recently enhanced service to Edinburgh from carluke railway station, less than a ten minutes walk from the town centre. There is a circular town bus route that connects the town centre to Lanark, Wishaw, Motherwell, hamilton and Glasgow.
You’ll enjoy 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or [email protected]