At IDH we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Catterick(North Yorkshire DL9 4DH ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available from May 2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target - 3,000
- Days and hours available - Monday & Saturday 8:30 - 17:15
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice
- 4 Surgery practice with modern equipment and chairs. Easy to operate, control and comfortable for the patients.
- Good patient base - expanding patient base due to troops being relocated from Germany and new housing estates being built. Also new retail park due to open, which will bring further patients to the door step.
- Hygienist with a vast amount of experience supporting on a Friday and one Saturday morning per month in practice.
- Free parking for staff to the rear of the Practice.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Catterick is a village and civil parish in the Richmondshire district of North Yorkshire, England. It is 8.5 miles north-west of the county town of Northallerton just to the west of the River Swale.
All staff including the practice manager have been located at Catterick for a minimum of three years, we work very much as a team, supporting each other.
We are a warm and welcoming team, we have so much to offer out patients from NHS to private treatment depending on choice, we also offer financial packages to out customers.
We are not too many miles away from the picturesque town of Richmond North Yorkshire, with plenty of walks within the Yorkshire Dales.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at IDH, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or email@example.com