At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Chard, Somerset (TA20 1PT) and the details are:
- Start date: ASAP (Later start can be negotiated)
- UDA Target: 6000 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday - Friday Shifts available between 8am-5pm
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice
- Number of surgeries: 3 – all of good size with windows
- Modern surgery with all equipment in good working order
- Support from both qualified and trainee nurses
- Experienced and steady team - two receptionist who have been at the practice for over 9 years. The Head Nurse has been at the practice for 4.5 years.
- Good patient base with waiting list of new patients
- Specialist services available: Hygiene, facial aesthetics, laser and pinhole surgery
- Based on High Street close to local amenities
- Onsite parking
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Chard is a historic market town nestled within the glorious countryside of South Somerset, close to the Devon and Dorset borders. Chard is the second largest town in South Somerset with a population of approximately 14,000. Chard is easily accessible, situated on the main London –Exeter route, near to A303 and M5 and Axminster train station which has routes nationally. Chard is also situated around a 15 minute drive from seaside town of Lyme Regis, which is a popular destination. Chard is full of beautiful Cafes, Pubs, Restaurants and shops including Antiques, Vintage, collectables & crafts.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Lynsey Brennan on 01204 799699 or email@example.com