At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Chasetown. Burntwood (WS7 3XE) and the details are:
- Start date: 01/04/2016
- UDA Target: 6742 UDAs available
- Days and Shifts available: Full Time hours, Monday - Friday 8.30am - 1700
- 5 Surgery practice
- Small Market town in the West Midlands located 20 miles away from Birmingham and 6 miles from Walsall.
- Located directly on the High Street
- Modern practice, all suregrys with windows
- Digital x-ray and digital OPG machines
- Hygienist and Orthodontist based at the practice working a few days per week
- Excellent private potential if offered correctly
- Several members of staff have been at the practice for many years
- Energetic and enthusiastic team
An active performer number is essential for this role
Chasetown is an area in the town of Burntwood in Staffordshire, England. It is split between the civil parishes of Burntwood and Hammerwich.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com