At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Clacton, Essex (CO15 3AW) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- UDA Target: 7300 UDAs
- *Relocation fee available of up to £2000*
- Days and hours available: Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 4pm
- Hygienist available at practice
- Established patient list
- 10 surgery practice in total, located across two seperate adjacent buildings, first building is private only and the second is mixed NHS / Private.
- Both buildings are newly built and has recently been rebranded as mydentist, with a view to rebrand the private clinic later in the year.
- Completed to a high standard with modern equipment and facilities in all surgeries
- Air conditioning available in all surgeries, with new cabinetry and dental chairs which were installed just over a year ago.
- 21 dental nurses employed across the two clinics, 14 are registered dental nurses and 7 are trainee dental nurses who are already on their nursing course or due to start this in September.
- Majority of staff are lomg standing and have excellent experience within dentistry, including sedation, facial aesthetics, orthodontics, quick ortho solutions and implants.
- Excellent relationship amongst the whole team and they are continually proving their ability to work efficiently in a team environment
- Great solid patient base, with a continous demand for new patients to register with the practice, the practice always accepts new NHS and Private patients.
- Being located in a popular seaside town there are a high number of patients who come to the practice for treatment whilst holdying in the area,
- Excellent private potential by offering additional cosmetic services which patients are familiar with, teeth whitening, facial aesthetics and orthodontics.
- The practice also offers competitive finance options and payment methods which make it more affordable for the patients.
- Established list of private patients and patients with private payment pkans which maximises private potential.
- 1 hygienist who works 3 x days a week
- Practice located just outside of Clacton town centre on a main road in the town,
- Approximately a 5 minute walk from clacton train station and bus routes.
- practice easily accesible and provides good access to all, as it is located on the ground floor.
- Small car park to the rear of the practice with parking available for patients of the practice. Allocated disabled parking also available.
- Well known practice in Clacton, with only a small number of dental practices in the area - some of which are private only.
- Practice facilities are excellent, with most of the equipment being new and wasily maintained - the practice is decorated to a very high standard.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A RELOCATION BONUS AVAILABLE WITH THIS ROLE
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Clacton-on-Sea is the largest town in the Tendring peninsula and district in Essex, England. Clacton-on-sea is located at the terminus of the A133 road which runs between Clacton and Colchester. The town is served by Clacton-on-sea railway station via the Sunshine Coast Line whose two branches converge before Thorpe-le-soken. The town is served by bus routes operated by First Essex, Hedingha, Ominbuses. Termini include Colchester, Manningtree, Harwich and Walton-on-the-Naze. Clacton also has Claton Airport.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Sumira Amin on 01204 799781 or email@example.com