At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Combedown (Bath, BA2 5HX) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 29/02/2016
- UDA Target - 7000 UDAs
- Days and hours available - Days and hours flexible, preferably 4-5 days per week
- Hygienist available at practice, recruiting for a Therapist
- 3 qualified Nurses, 2 trainees
- 3 surgeries in practice - large with abundant light
- Long serving team with between 1 and 16 years at the practice - family feel with patient care as a central priority
- Established patient base - some attending the practice for 20 years or more
- Great private potential, which has increased by 80% since the practice was rebranded
- Close to Bath
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Whilst the practice benefits from a well established patient base, there is also demand from new patients as the result of newer housing developments in the area. It is located a few miles from the centre of Bath in a great area to live.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected].