At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Crickhowell (NP8 1AD) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target - 3800
- Days and hours available - Monday to Wednesday 8:45 - 17:00
- Hygienist working in practice - high demand for Hygiene appointments
- 3 surgeries in practice - equipment in good working order
- Rebrand due to be completed soon
- Trainee Nurses - currently recruiting for a qualified Nurse
- Excellent private potential
- Practice currently accepting new NHS patients.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located in a small village that is popular with tourists and walkers.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.