At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Crossgates (Leeds, LS15 8HZ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available from 21/12/2015
- UDA Target - 3,000 UDAs
- Days and hours available - Flexible over Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8.45am til 5.30pm some Saturdays
- 4 surgery practice all well equipped and in good working order
- Qualified Nurses- three are Oral Health Educators and our Lead Nurse is also qualified in Fluoride Varnish Applications
- Hygienist/Therapist on site
- We are in a good location on the outskirts of the city close to local amenities and motorways
- A nice residential area about 15 minute drive away from the city centre
- Great patient base with private potential
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or email@example.com