At IDH we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Crossgates (Leeds, LS15 8HZ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available from 01/08/2015
- UDA Target - 6,348
- Days and hours available - Tuesday - Friday 8:45 - 17:15 *some Saturdays required
- 4 surgery practice - surgeries are all well equipped
- Practice is in a good location on the outskirts of the city close to local amenities and motorways - 15 minute drive away from the city centre
- The practice has five qualified, very experienced Nurses, three are Oral Health Educators and our Lead Nurse is also qualified in Fluoride Varnish Applications
- Great private potential
- A good solid friendly professional team, providing good support to any level of experience clinician.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
We have a lovely team consisting of three Dentists, One hygienist/therapist, five nurses and two receptionists, all with many years experience between them all. Most of the team have been at the practice for a while and are all good friends who support and help one another . We are all welcoming and friendly which gives the practice a nice feeling and is a really nice place to work at.
We have a good patient base of patients who have been here many years and have stayed with us from previous dentists since been acquired by IDH four years ago. Most of our patients have been attending with their parents since been young children and have continued to still attend now they have grown up and are bringing their own families. We also have a lot of new patients and are continuing to enrol them on a monthly basis.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at IDH, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or [email protected]