At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Deal, Kent (CT14 6AB) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- **relocation fee of up to £5000 available**
- UDA Target: 6000 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (flexible hours)
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice
- 4 Surgery practice
- Three large surgeries, all of a good size with windows
- 4 Qualified and 1 trainee nurse about to sit exams
- Staff turnover very low, staff been at the practice for above 5 years
- Very well established practice, with established patients and also taking on new patients
- Excellent private potential
- Hygienist available
- On road parking outside of the practice
- Pretty seaside town, popular spot for London commuters to live
- Very affluent area
- Practice manager been at the practice for the past 20 years with a huge amount of experience
- Support staff have been at the practice a long time so very well experienced and knowledgeable
- Great atmosphere, and friendly and efficient practice
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Deal is a town in Kent, England which lies on the English Channel, eight miles north-east of Dover and eight miles south of Ramsgate.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Sumira Amin on 01204 799781 or [email protected]