At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Dean Road Dental Centre (South Shields, NE33 4AR) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target - 3,400
- Days and hours available - 30 hours *ideally to include one evening but flexible with hours
- 2 x Hygienists and 1 x Therapist working in practice
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 14 surgeries. Modern and well equipped
- Digital x-ray, opg and ceph available
- Practice has a large Orthodontic contract
- Large team of long standing staff
- Good patient list with new patients accepted
- Onsite parking to the rear.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located in the Westoe area of the coastal town of South Shields in Tyne and Wear. The views along the coast, out over the North Sea and around the mouth of the River Tyne make the area a pleasant place to visit. The area has a number of local attractions associated with it's location, such as the North and South Tyne Piers and the Lighthouses. South Shields is bounded by the A19 trunk road to the West and situated close to the Tyne Tunnel at Jarrow. The town is well connected to other areas of Tyne & Wear and to the strategic road network – the A194(M) motorway provides a direct link between the Borough and theA1/A1(M).
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or [email protected]