At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Dinnington (Sheffield, S25 2PS) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 09/10/2015
- UDA Target: 3019 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday 0900-1800, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 0900-1700
- 4 surgery practice
- Established pateint list, good private potential
- Newly refurbished, rebranded 4 surgery practice
- OPG machine available
- VT Training practice
- Free parking available on site
- Facial Aesthetics in practice
- Qualified Nurse available
- Great location for - Woksop, Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster.
- Clowse to the M1 and A1 motorways
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Our Dinnington practice has 4 surgeries which are all modern. The equipment is in good working order. Loyal patient base. Good private potential. Central location with fre parking available on site.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or email@example.com