At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Doncaster (DN1 2HS) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 02/11/2015 *later start date can be accommodated
- UDA Target - 6440
- Days and hours available - Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:30 and Saturday 9:00 - 14:00
- Orthodontist working in practice
- Most Nurses are qualifed with 1 trainee
- 4 surgeries - spacious with work stations for Dentist and Nurse. All equipped with fully functional equipment, including Voyage chairs and x-ray units
- Central x-ray room and central decontamination room
- OPG machine
- Denture excellent offered in practice
- Solid patient base with lots of opportunity to perform
- Parking available in walking distance.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice has a relaxed feel for patients and staff with most staff being long standing and experienced. Located in the town centre, the practice is easily accessible by car and public transport.
Doncaster is a town in South Yorkshire, England. Together with its surrounding suburbs and settlements, the town forms part of the Metropolitan Borough of Doncaster, which had a population of 302,400 at the 2011 census. Doncaster is about 20 miles (32 km) from Sheffield, and is served by an international airport.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected].