At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Doncaster (South Yorkshire, DN3 3AL) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - available from January 2016
- UDA Target - 4,500 UDAs
- Days and hours available - Flexible over Monday 8:00 - 19:30 Tuesday 9:00 - 17:30 Wednesday 9:00 - 17:30 plus 1 Saturday per month
- Hygienist services available at practice
- 5 surgery practice - We have 2 downstairs surgerys close to the reception area and a further 3 upstairs which also has a separate waiting area. The surgeries are spacious and are kept to a high standard.
- Great patient base with a large volume of existing patients.
- Great private potential
- The practice is approx. 3 miles from centre of Doncaster and is on a main bus route and situated in a small town/village street with plenty of shops nearby
- Free parking available next to the practice and plenty of street parking available too.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or [email protected]