At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Dorking, Surrey (RH4 1SD) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 16/08/2015
- UDA Target: 7666 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday - Friday 830am - 515pm
- Hygienist available at practice
- Established patient list
- 4 Surgery busy NHS and private practice located in a medical centre at the top of the town centre
- Free road parking 5 minutes walk from the practice
- Modern and well equipped surgeries - recently rebranded
- Two full time dentists, two hygienists three qualified nurses and one trainee nurse.
- Affluent area and excellent private potential
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Dorking is a long-established market and later railway town in the valley of the Pipp Brook between the North Downs and the Greensand Ridge approx. 21 miles from the centre of London, in Surrey. Dorking is more of a commuter town and has three railway stations.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or email@example.com