At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have a Dentist role available in Dover, Kent (CT16 1PW) and the details are:
- Dentist required for part-time Associate role in Dover (CT16 1PW)
- Competitive rates on offer
- Surgery available: Wednesday and Friday 830am - 5pm, Thursday 1pm - 8pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am - 1pm
- Start date: ASAP
- 7 surgery practice over 4 floors, one in the basement, one on the ground floor, three on the first floor and two on the second floor
- All surgeries are large, all have windows - including the basement surgery - all with air-con which heats and cools the room
- 6 technodent chairs and 1 belmont chair
- Digital x-ray and OPG machines available
- 3 qualified nurses and 3 about to qualify, with 1 trainee
- 3 Dentists have been at the practice since it opened
- Open since 2009 - taking on new patients all the time, lots of demand
- Excellent private potential
- Located just off the high street with on-road parking available and also a large car park behind
- New retail development building behind the practice
- Refurbishment currently in place
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Dover is a town and a major ferry port in the home county of Kent, in South East England. Dovers main communications artery, the A2 road replicates two former routes, connecting the town with Canterbury.The other main roads, travelling west and east are the A20 to Folkestone and then to London and the A258 through Deal to Sandwich. The railway reached Dover in tow directions: the South Eastern Railways main line connected with Folkestone and the London, Chatham and Dover Railway opened its line from Canterbury. Trains run from Dover Priory to either London Charing Cross, London Victoria or London St Pancras International railway stations in London
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Sumira Amin on 01204 799781 or firstname.lastname@example.org