At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in East Harling, Norfolk (NR16 2NB) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- UDA Target: 7000 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday 9:15-17:45 Tues 8:30-16:45 Weds 9:45-17:45 Thurs 8:30-16:45 Friday 9:15-17:45
- 3 surgery practice
- All average sized surgeries with windows
- Beautiful county views from upstairs with fields behind the practice
- 3 qualified nurses, 1 trainee due to qualify shortly
- Good variation of patients, continuing to take on new patients from all surrounding areas
- Village is fairly affluent with excellent private potential
- 1 Hygienist working 1-2 days per week
- 20 minutes walk from the station, 5 minutes walk from the bus statiom and 5 minutes walk to local shops
- Staff only parking onsite
- Easy access to villages off A11
- Norwich city centre 30 minutes drive away
- Lovely practice with lovely staff set in the countryside
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
East Harling is a village in the English county of Norfolk. The village forms part of the principle settlement in the civil parish of East Harling, and is located 8 miles east of the town of Thetford and 25 miles south-west of the city of Norwich. The village is served by Harling Road railway station, which is situated 2 miles to the north.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki on 01204 799658 or [email protected]