At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Egham and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Days and hours available: Monday 11am - 8pm, Tuesday 9am - 5pm, Wednesday 9am - 5pm, Thursday 11am - 8pm and Friday 9am - 5pm
- UDA Target: 6000 UDAs
- 3 Surgery practice
- All surgeries are of a reasonable size, 2 of the surgeries have windows
- All surgeries have recently been refurbished
- All nurses are qualified
- 1 dentist has been working in the practice for a few years
- The patient base is around 80% existing patients and 20% new patients
- Egham is reasonably affluent area and lends itself to private treatment opportunities
- New position with the potential to expland in the future.
- Position well supported by the current dentists and support team
- Practice very close to the main line station and 5 minutes from Egham town centre
- Practice benefits from two allocated parking spaces in a privately owned car park behind the surgery, there is also a public car park within 2 minutes walking distance
- Close to the main line station to London and Reading, the bus stop is also just outside the practice, the town centre is a few minutes walking distance from the practice.
- Egham is a growing practice with a lot of potential for a clinican who is interested in expanding on private practice, the team are extremley supportive and work well together.
- Very good reputation within the community and have a lot of new patients through recommendations from existing patients
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Egham is a town in the Runnymede borough of Surrey, in the south-east of England. It is part of the London commuter belt and Greater London Urban Area and has its own railway station. It adjoins narrowly, junction 13 of the M25 motorway and is centred 19 miles of London.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Sumira Amin on 01204 799781 or firstname.lastname@example.org