At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Falmouth (Cornwall, TR11 2DA) and the details are:
- UDA Target: Up to 8000 available
- 7 Surgery practice
- Digital X-ray
- Excellent patient base
- Hygiene and implant services available in practice
- Very close to Falmouth Town Centre
- <span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:" times="" new="" "times="" roman";mso-fareast-language:en-gb"="">Practice proud to provide outstanding patient care with consistence positive feedback
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Reasons to consider Falmouth;
· Fascinating maritime heritage
· Four world-class beaches; Castle beach, Gyllyngvase beach, Swanpool beach and Maenporth beach, brilliant for families
· Watersports – surfing, windsurfing, sailing, snorkelling, diving
· Home to the world's third largest natural deep-water harbour
· Positioned next to Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty along the Helford and Fal Rivers
· Great festivals and events calendar all year round
· Creative buzz; think art galleries; exhibitions; independent shops and theatre
· Spectacular array of things to see and do – 8 gardens nearby, 4 main beaches and over 20 family attractions
· Foodie paradise; expect freshly caught seafood, delicious delis, food festivals, beachside restaurants, traditional pubs and the famous Rick Stein's Fish and Chips.
· Beautiful walks and trails nearby
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Lynsey Brennan on 01204 799699 or [email protected]