At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Fareham, Hampshire (PO16 0BG) and the details are:
- Dentist required for full-time Associate role in Fareham, Hampshire (PO16 0BG)
- Surgery available: Monday - Friday, working on a 3 week shift pattern.
- 7000 UDA's per annum plus private
- **joing fee available**
- Start date: ASAP
- 3 average sized surgeries with the view to open the fourth for private treatments
- Modern surgeries in good working order
- Good ratio of patients / existing patients
- Potential for private on the increase with the new private room
- Clinican currently studying for endo qualification which will be offered as a specialist service utilising the new surgery
- Parking available nearby
- Local train and bus station
- Happy and welcoming team that work very well together
Fareham is a market town at the north-west tip of Portsmouth Harbour, between the cities of Portsmouth and Southampton in the South East of Hampshire, England. Fareham is well served by road and rail networks. The M27 motorway pased around the northern edge, and is the main traffic attery into and out of the area. it provides easy access to both Portsmouth and Southampton, and from there to London via the M3 and the A3. Fareham railway station is on the West Coastway Line, with regular services to Portsmouth, Southampton, Brighton, Cardiff and London.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or [email protected]