At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Fordingbridge, Hampshire (SP6 1JD) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- Maternity cover
- UDA Target: 4600 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday 9:00 – 18:00, Tuesday to Friday 8:00 – 17:00 (Flexible hours)
- 9 surgeries (1 Hygienist only) – all rebranded. The surgeries are a good size with windows providing natural light. The practice is all on ground floor level
- OPG machine
- 2 Hygienists working in practice
- 11 Nurses, of which 7 are qualified
- Established patient list – practice open for over 30 years. Also accepting new patients weekly
- Long standing team who work well together. Some staff have been working in practice for 20 years+
- Excellent location - same site as GP surgery. Within walking distance of the town centre and parking
- Practice located in an affluent area and great private potential. Practice always exceeds budget for private work
- Enhanced UDA rate available
- 20 minutes’ drive from Bournemouth
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Fordingbridge is a town and civil parish on the River Avon in the New Forest District of Hampshire, England, near to Dorset and Wiltshire borders and on the edge of the New Forest. It is 81 miles southwest of London and 10 miles south of the city of Salisbury. Fordingbridge is a former market town. The Avon Valley Path passes through the town.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jenna Moffat on 01204 799782 or [email protected]