At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Harrogate (North Yorkshire HG2 7DB) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available now however flexible to offer a late start date
- UDA Target 1,500
- Days and hours available Saturdays 9:00 - 17:00
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice
- Surgeries are fitted with Ancar and Belmont chairs in good working order together with the Satalec Xray system – not digital.
- We are accepting new Private and NHS patients and have an Access contract which supports this.
- On street parking is available directly outside the Practice
- Harrogate is a friendly and family orientated town, we have a play park opposite with benches and a footpath for walks at lunchtime and have a Morissons Supremarket direcly next door. We in in easy access from the A1, roughly a 15 minuate drive and are a 10 minute walk from the Starbeck Train Station.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Harrogate Dental Practice is located in Harrogate, about 15 minute walk from Starbeck Train Station.
We are a 6 chair practice, open 6 days a week offering patients evening appointments.
We offer a full range of NHS service alongside and ever growing number of Private patients.
We have disabled access catering for all our patient’s needs.
We have a friendly team of 13 including: 1 Practice Manager, 1 x Practice Support Manager, 1 x Lead Nurse, 1 x Decontamination Nurse, 3 x Receptionists and 6 Nurses offering a very friendly atmosphere to work in. We give a very welcoming service to our patients, and we always put our patients first.
Harrogate Dental Practice would suit any clinician who shares our ethos, enjoys being part of a friendly, ever growing team.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or firstname.lastname@example.org