At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Hartlepool 2 (TS26 8JA) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 03/09/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target - 8131
- Days and hours available - From 03/09/15: Thursday 8:30 - 20:00 and Friday 8:30 - 17:30. From 05/10/15: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30 – 20:00 and Friday 8:30 - 17:30
- Therapist working 1 day a week
- All nurses are qualified. Many have been working at the practice for over 20 years
- Long standing practice team who are committed to the practice
- 3 surgeries - Large and spacious with windows. Recently decorated and cabinetry / equipment updated
- Established patient base - some have been coming for 20-30 years. New patients being taken on
- Private potential with many patients opting for white fillings and other cosmetic preferences
- On street parking available
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located a 5 minute walk away from Hartlepool town centre with access to bus routes and the train station.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.