At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Haslingden, Rossendale and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- UDA Target: max 1000 UDAs
- Days and hours available: 1 x day per week, Monday or a Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- 4 surgery practice
- recently rebranded, modern equipment, all equipped with own digital x ray machine
- All equipment up to date and in good working order
- Digital x ray available
- 5 Qualified nurses
- Long standing, friendly and experienced team
- Great patient feedback
- built up list of patients
- Excellent private potential with existing dentists all in the top 10 for the area for private performance.
- One of the exisiting dentists has a practice plan book and others are welcome to build up their own private book
- Hygiene / therapy 3 x days per week, implant dentist also, and offering 6 months smiles and quick straight teeth.
- located straight off the main road thrpugh the town
- Free on street parking in front and on the side roads nearby
- Easy to access just off the M66 and M65 .
- Facilities on the doorstep including banks, supermarkets
- Good patient mix with people coming in from outlying affluent areas. Comfy staff room with setees, microwave etc.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Hasslingden is a town in Rossendale, Lancashire, England. It is 19 miles north of Manchester. There is an extensive area of moorland to the west of Haslingden, the moors are divided into Oswaldtwistle Moor and Haslingden moor.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or firstname.lastname@example.org