At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Heaton (Newcastle, NE6 1SD) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available from 14/12/2015
- UDA Target - 5,000
- Days and hours available - Fully flexible over Tuesday 8:30 - 17:15 Wednesday 8:30 - 17:00 Thursday 8:30 - 17:15 and Friday 8:00 - 16:30 (Vacancy flexible over fewer days if more suitable)
- 5 Surgery practice. All quite large surgeries, fully equipped and modern
- Mostly existing patients, books fill easily with usually a steady stream of new patients which is shared out amongst all clinicians
- Great private potential - we offer quick straight teeth in the practice so that course would be available to do and we are achieving our private target currently by 116%.
- Close to the town centre with easy transport links including 2 minutes from metro station
- We have a hygienist offering private treatment who works one day per week here
- All of the Dentists are very long standing, the new Dentist will be replacing a Dentist who is going part time and she has been here for 2 years – only cutting hours as she has bought her own practice. A high performing practice due to clinician stability, hardworking team who all have a great relationship with each other. All of my clinicians and nurses enjoy working here.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or firstname.lastname@example.org