At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Hull 2 and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: ASAP
- UDA Target: 7500 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Tuesday - Friday 8am - 5pm and Saturday 8.30am - 1230pm
- 8 surgery practice
- All surgeries in practice are all rebranded, clean and fresh
- Equipment is well looked after and maintained
- Digital x ray available
- Some trainee nurses within the practice
- Feel of the practice is good, a well-established team with some new joins
- Patient base and level is good - We have a stable list of patients available and the dentists in the practice are usually fully booked. Our occupancy is usually above 100%
- Private income – last year we achieved £222,993. As a company we offer opportunities to peruse any special interests you may have and support and encourage personal growth for each individual dentist
- Offer hygiene / therapy and implants at the practice
- Practice is on a busy high road with parking outside for patients and a car park for staff
- Good team / practice / driven on achieving in a pleasant atmosphere
- Joining bonus/relocation package of up to £3,000 available if desired
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Hull is a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. it lies upon the River Hull as its junction with the Humber Estuary, 25 miles inland from the North Sea. The main road into and out of Hull is the M62 motorway / A63 road, one of the main east-west routes in Northern england. It provides a link to the cities of Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool, as well as the rest of the country via the UK motorway network. The motorway itself ends some distance from the city, the rest of the route is along the A63 dual carriageway. Hull is close to the Humber Bridge, which provides road links to destinations south of Humber.
Our Priory House practice is also a training practice offering Vocational Training. With this, there is lots of support within practice for those looking to develop and also scope to become a mentor too.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or firstname.lastname@example.org