At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Hull (Newland Ave) (HU5 2EJ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - ASAP
- UDA Target - 4000
- Days and hours available - Monday - Wednesday 8.30am - 5.30pm with the option to work late nignts on a Wednesday until 7pm
- Hygienist working in practice
- Nurses - 7 qualified, 3 trainees
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 6 surgeries in practice. Newly decorated
- Digital x-ray and OPT available
- Established patient base with new patients being accepted
- Good private potential - private budget exceeded during previous financial year. Finance is available for patients
- Quick Straight Teeth and Orthodontic and cosmetic treatment offered in practice
- Free parking nearby.
- Joining bonus/relocation package of up to £3,000 available if desired
- We have 6 surgeries
- We have been rebranded so all the surgeries have a fresh look and the surgery available has a new dental chair. All the surgeries have air conditioning with large windows providing lots of natural light. The surgery available is on the ground floor and is one of the biggest on site
- All equipment is in good order and we have ADEC chairs
- We have digital x-ray system with intra-oral machines in each surgery and OPG machine
- We have 4 qualified nurses
- The team at Hull 454 are long standing and work well together. We have an excellent Practice Manager that leads the team and is there to support the Clinicians and support staff. The staff are friendly and outgoing, efficient with a sense of fun.
- We have a stable list of patients available and the dentists in the practice are usually fully booked. Our occupancy is usually above 90% and DNA rate is at 5%
- Private income – we have lots of opportunities to increase personal private income – YTD we have achieved £40K – As a company we offer opportunities to peruse any special interests you may have and support and encourage personal growth for each individual dentist
- We have a Hygienist/ Therapist that works one day a week
- The practice is located on Newland Ave near the junction with Cottingham Road and is set in a busy thoroughfare – Newland Ave is a cosmopolitan area in Hull with lots of shops and lovely quant coffee shops.
- Parking is available on the street next to the practice
- The practice at Newland Ave is set in a vibrant busy location with a real buzz in the area. It is close to the city of Hull and it easily accessible by train or car. Hull is a growing city and has lots of interests and opportunities. It is preparing for the City of Culture in 2017 – we have lots of theatre’s and shopping areas. It is also close to the Yorkshire Wolds with beautiful scenery restaurants and still has old world charm.
- It is also just an hour away from the coast. The people are warm and friendly and the staff at Newland Ave will welcome the right candidate with open arms. We will support in helping you find the right accommodation in the area. There are lots of cool modern apartment’s and flats in and around the city.
WELCOME TO HULL – CITY OF CULTURE AND A BEAUTIFUL EXCITING PLACE TO LIVE.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Located 10 minutes away from the city centre of Hull, the practice is accessible by public transport. As the largest settlement in East Riding of Yorkshire, Hull is a focus for shopping, culture and nightlife. http://www.visithullandeastyorkshire.com/
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797310 or [email protected]