At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Jacksdale, Nottinghamshire and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: 20/03/2016
- UDA Target: 8000 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday - Thursday 9am - 530pn and Friday 9am - 2.30pm
- Hygienist/specialist services available at practice
- On street parking available
- We have three surgeries at our practice
- We have been rebranded so all our surgeries have a fresh look. The surgeries are a good size and all on the ground floor
- All our equipment is in very good order, all our chairs are Sirona C8+
- We do not have digital xrays, however we have intra oral xray machine in every surgery and an OPG machine available on site
- I have a 4 qualified nurses along with 2 receptionist and the Practice Manager who is also qualified
- The team at Jacksdale is mainly all very long standing ranging from 32 years’ service for our receptionist to 11 years for one of our dentists and the nursing team range from 5-24 years and Sophie our Trainee Dental Nurse has just completed a year, and to finish The Practice Manager is coming up to 30 years, so we all work very well together making this a lovely place to work.
- Our practice has been here for 32 years and has a good patient base and reputation within the community; we still attract new patients and can have up to 15 new patients a week
- The practice is located in a lovely village, but only 12 mile from Nottingham city centre and only a few minutes from Junction 27 and 28 of the M1
The Jacksdale practice is a newly rebranded practice. It is warm and welcoming and has a great village feel. The practice consists of 3 surgeries run by a supportive Practice Manager and a great team.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Jacksdale is a small former mining village situated in Ashfield District Council administrative area part of the English county of Nottinghamshire. Lying close to the Derbyshire border, it is the most westerly place within the county boundaries. neighbouring villages include Selston, Brinsley, Pye Hill and Ironville.
For more information on this area please follow the link below:
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Nicola Unsworth on 01204 799779 or [email protected]