At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Keighley (West Yorkshire, BD20 8TQ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 20/08/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target - 6200
- Days and hours available - 8:00 - 20:00, 5 days a week (ideally willing to work Saturdays)
- Hygienist available in practice
- All nurses are qualified and work well as a team
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 2 surgeries in practice
- Rebrand due in summer 2015, which will mean the practice will be updated
- Good private potential, regularly exceeding private targets. The practice offers botox, fillers, private braces, c-fast, smile tru and white fillings as well as medenta for 0%
- NHS patient capacity currently full
- Parking close by.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located on the main street in the village of Cross Hills. The village is located in the Craven district of North Yorkshire and it is situated halfway between Skipton and Keighley. The village has a range of shops and restaurants and is situated in beautiful countryside.
Bus services operate to Keighley and Skipton, calling at a range of stops in between. Cross Hills is accessibleby car from Colne (Lancashire) via the A6068, from Keighley via the A629 and from Skipton via the A6131.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com