At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Killingworth (Newcastle, NE12 6HS) Very modern and sociable practice with the opportunity to work late nights and weekends and the details are:
- Flexible UDA rate of 6,000 UDAs available *upto 8,000 UDas available for those wishing to take a higher contract
- Start date - Available now **later start date available suitable for current DF1 Dentists
- Established/acquired date - September 2012
- Number of surgeries - 7
- Surgery space available - Monday 9:00 - 18:00 Tuesday 9:00 - 20:00 Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 - 17:00 Saturdays available 8:00 - 16:00
- Hygienist/Therapist available in practice
- Free Parking
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Heather Cullen on 01204 797 310 or email@example.com