At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Knaresborough (HG5 8AS) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 07/12/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target - 6084
- Days and hours available - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9:00 - 17:30, Tuesday 11:00 - 19:30
- Hygienist/Therapist services available at practice
- A mix of qualified and trainee Nurses
- 5 surgeries in practice - fully equipped with Belmont Voyager II chairs and lots of natural light
- Digital x-ray
- Sendoline and profile rotary systems
- Denture excellence, implants, Invisalign and C-fast available
- Good patient list from Knaresborough, Harrogate and surrounding areas
- Team environment amongst practice staff
- Free parking.
Our Knaresborough Practice is located in a busy and very popular market town close to Harrogate, York and Leeds. The Practice itself has only been open since 2010 so the surgeries are all very well equipped, well maintained and spacious. It is within a listed building however the inside was purpose built and it has 5 surgeries, digital equipment and qualified nurses within practice which is well run to very high standards.The river and the castle are a short walk away.
The practice is organized with an excellent team with a great reputation locally, they are accepting new patients and have a hygiene/Therapist who currently works three days per week as she is well utilized by all the Dentist's who currently work there. They have a good mix between NHS and private work and also have an implant dentist working at the practice.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.