At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Leeds (West Yorkshire, LS9 7BJ) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 1st June 2015 *later start dates can be negotiated
- UDA Target - 4,000
- Days and hours available - Monday and Wednesday 8:30 - 17:00 Thursday 8:30 - 17:00 and some Saturdays 8:30 - 13:30
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 4 surgeries in practice, which are in good working order
- Direct access to a Hygienist in practice
- 4 qualified Nurses in practice
- Access to digital x-ray
- Good patient list - There is a mix of long standing and new patients and a lot of potential for private work
- Team of staff who have been at the practice for a number of years
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located 1 mile outside the city of Leeds, close to supermarkets and a library. Leeds is the third-largest city in the United Kingdom. It is full of experiences and easy to explore, with a range of independent retailers and thriving markets, fine fresh food, family attractions, ballet, opera, art and regular concerts from some of the world's top performers.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected]