At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Llangefni (Gwynedd, LL77 7NA) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - 14/08/2015 *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target - 1100
- Days and hours available - 4 or 5 days a week, which may include Saturdays
- Digital x-ray available in practice
- OPGs are referred to local hospital
- 2 fully qualified nurses, 2 trainee nurses
- The practice is open to any specialist services that can be offered
- Size of practice / number of surgeries - 2 surgeries, 1 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor. Ground floor now available
- Surgery recently fitted with a brand new chair
- Close knit, positive team who are professional and enjoy working together. Welcoming and receptive to new ideas
- Good patient base who are loyal and mainly private. The NHS contract is 3350 UDAs for the practice
- Free parking on private driveway.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The practice is located on the high street in Llangefni, which is a market town on Anglesey in North Wales. Anglesey has a wealth of natural beauty and a rich history. Highlights include Beaumaris Castle and ancient burial mounds in the south west.
By road, Anglesey is linked from Holyhead to the mainland by the A55 which leads to Chester. Also the A5 runs from the east of the island to Bangor and as far as St Albans via the Menai Bridge. Llangefni is well connected to both the A5 and the A55. There are other train stations on Anglesey but the main services run from Holyhead to Chester, Birmingham, Manchester and London.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or email@example.com