Our Locums enjoy great earning potential and plenty of support. We can accommodate most working patterns, so we can structure a role to fit around you. We offer competitive locum rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities.
We have a Locum Dentist role available in Mapperley (Nottinghamshire, NG3 5JU) and the details are:
- Start Date: Available Immediately
- Temporary position
- Days and hours available: Monday, Tuesday and Friday 845am - 530pm
- Hygienist services 2 days per week
- 7 surgeries over 2 floors
- Gym and shops nearby
- Large, light and recently modernised under the mydentist brand
- All modern equipment
- All qualified nurses
- Generations of families who have been visitng the practice for a number of years
- Many long standing patients, but takes new patients daily.
- Excellent private potential although predominantly NHS
- Hygienist available alongside a pre-payment plan for patients
- Located on the high street of Mapperley, 10 minutes drive from the city centre
- Plenty of on street parking
- Great area with an excellent reputation
- Nice patient base, well established and new patients. Practice prides itself on cusbtomer service and patient care,
- Works with the local community, including visits to schools.
- Staff are experienced and helpful.
- Real family feel to the practice.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Mapperley is a residential and commercial area of north-eastern Nottingham, England. The area is bounded by Sherwood to the north-west, Thorneywood to the south and Gedling to the east. Our IDH Mapperley practice has 7 surgeries all of which are reasonably sized, modern and have windows, All equipment is in good working order. The majority of the staff have been with the practice for several years. Well established patient base with new patients being taken on regularly. The practice is 10 minutes from the city centre. Street parking available. Close to shops and a gym. This is a hard working team who are always happy to help.
As we have practices across the UK, you’ll be able to work close to home and undertake locumships at different practices before choosing to join us permanently as a Regional Employed Dentist or an Associate.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities, please contact Jo Hickman on 01204 799783 or [email protected]