At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Margate, Kent and the details are:
- Dentist required for full-time Associate role in Margate, Kent (CT9 1DL)
- Surgery available: Fleixble surgery space and working days / hours
- 4250 UDAs per annum plus private
- Start date: ASAP
- 5 surgery practice
- All surgeries have windows
- 4 out of the 5 surgeries have been replaced in August last year
- Majority of long-standing dentists
- Large number of established patients
- Good private potential if offered correctly
- Long established hygienist at the practice
- Practice is situated in the Lower High Street so is a great location.
- On street parking available, close to the Turner Contemporary Gallery and the main beach of Margate
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number.
Margate is a seaside town in the district of Thanet in East Kent, England. It lies 38 miles east- northeast of Maidstone, on the coast along the North Foreland and contains the areas of Cliftonville, Garlinge, Palm Bay and Westbrook.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Sumira Amin on 01204 799781 or [email protected]