At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Smiles Dental Centre (Merthyr Tydfil, CF47 8DP) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date - Available immediately *later start date can be negotiated
- UDA Target - 7400
- Days and hours available - Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:00
- 3 surgeries in practice - spacious
- Digital x-ray and OPG machine available
- 2 Dentists currently working in practice
- 1 Therapist currently working in practice
- Nurses - all fully qualified
- Complete refurbishment due to be completed soon
- New decontamination room with designated floating member of the team
- Private potential in practice
- Pay rate - banding system
- Free parking.
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
The train station is the doorstep of the practice and trains to and from Cardiff run every half an hour. If you prefer to drive, there is easy access to the A470 and A465.
Merthyr has had lots of money recently pumped into the area with a brand new college, retail park and new leisure centre and there is a new bowling alley being built.
Merthyr is the place that is up and coming and the people are very friendly. Great base for someone wishing to become part of a friendly team.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Carly Dewhurst on 01204 797320 or [email protected].