At mydentist we continue to significantly invest in providing the best environment possible for our Dentists from our state-of-the-art training academy to modern practices with new chairs and equipment. Join our community of dental professionals and you’ll receive all the support you need to focus on providing clinical excellence. Your practice, regional and national teams will take care of all the administration and other distractions, so you can continually develop your skills and look after your NHS and private patients.
We have an Associate Dentist role available in Mildenhall, Suffolk (IP28 7EE) and the details are:
- Vacancy start date: Available Immediately **Can accomodate a later start if required
- UDA Target: 6600 UDAs
- Days and hours available: Monday - Friday 830am - 5pm
- 3 surgeries
- Great private potential
- Central location with good transport links
- Long standing friendly team
- Joining bonus available for this role.
- Twice in the last 2 months the practice has tripled its weekly private target.
- Practice has a good patient list for Denture Excellence and has recently strated offering Cerezen.
- Medenta is fully up and running in the practice which gives patients long-term payment options.
- One Dentist has achieved 2k in a week
Please note that applicants will need to have an active Performer Number
Mildenhall is a small market town and civil parish in Suffolk, England. The town is near the A11 and is located 37 miles north-west of the county town, Ipswich. The town has a bus station with regular bus services to the neighbouring towns of brandon, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket and Thetford. National Express operate daily coach services to Norwich, London, Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted Airports.
You’ll enjoy competitive UDA rates, 50% contribution to lab fees, access to an established patient list and private practice opportunities. As part of our network of clinical professionals, you’ll also be able to share ideas and expertise with Specialists and Dentists across the UK.
Click ‘Apply for Job’ below to apply online. Alternatively, for an informal discussion regarding this role and other opportunities at mydentist, please contact Vikki Pearson on 01204 799658 or [email protected]